JOIN OUR VALENTINE LOVE CREW
Are you a taxi dancer and would like to support our crew at Valentine Dance Festival? Then use the form below to and join our team!
Part of your tasks will be:
- Taxi dancing during approx. eight hours during the festival. We will discuss shifts amongst the group; however even without shift we expect you to be at the parties during the main hours, i.e. from midnight to 4 a.m. and during the social dancing from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. In addition to taxi dancing at the parties, we are looking forward to their support during the workshops too if needed.
- Promotion before the event. This includes first of all inviting friends to the Facebook event, sharing event-related information at least once a month, posting own promotion material with pictures of the dancers, occasional help with flyers on other events.
- In addition to that, we would be happy to know that you actively promote the festival by spreading your personal discount code amongst your followers. Depending on the outcome (sold tickets), we will grant you further concessions such as refund of travel expenses. However, we cannot assure these points at the present moment.
- You have the option to support the volunteer team (approx. 6 hours) to contribute your experience with festivals. In return, we will provide for accommodation in the main hotel.
You may expect from us:
- A Festival Full Pass in order to be able to join all parties, socials and workshops from Friday to Sunday
- One meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Access to our VIP lounge
- A promo banner including your photo and the name of the discount code.
- You will receive a festival t-shirt, which you are asked to ware at your shift during social dancing. At the parties you may choose your own cloths – if possible according to the dress code. ;-)
- If you choose to support our volunteer team, we will even provide for accommodation at the artists' hotel. You also have the possibility to stay at the artists' hotel for a special offer of 40 euros per night in a double room.
Do you think you are ready for the task? Then fill out the following form: